Cover Boy...

CoverBoy!Chad
Check out Chad on the cover of Speedway Illustrated. He's officially a cover model...

Now, if only People magazine could get with the program. We've even helped them out a little bit:
people mag

Too bad The Corrupted aren't in charge!! =)

In other Chad news - don't forget to catch everyone's favorite crew chief in the inaugural Kobalt Tools Crew Chief Race 5/19 at LMS. It will air during NASCAR RaceDay's "All-Star Special" which begins at 4 pm ET on SPEED. Best of luck to Chad - stay safe!

--posted by Denise

4 comments:

Regina Ellison said...

Yeah I would definitely vote for him in People magazines contest. I couldn't find the Speedway Illustrated anywhere down here and then out of the blue on Sunday one of the guys at church said they had it where he worked and he would bring me the copy. I think if Andy Petree had been in another car Chad definitely would have won the crew chief race.

Denise said...

I've been meaning to look for that magazine around here, but figured I'd have a lot of trouble, too.

I'm glad someone is bringing you a copy! =)

Amber said...

I forgot to look for a copy too--but WalMart is in my near future, hopefully I can find one. :)

I think People is suiting, at the very least. ;) haha

Vocal Minority Member of AFA said...

I can think of a different magazine we all might like to see Chad, *ahem*, pose in...

*cough*(Bon Appetit, of course)*cough*

heheheheheh

*wink*

*adjusting halo*

*looking innocent*